Creative leader who will be responsible for assisting the Directors with project organization, client management and design leadership for delivering world class projects across South East Asia for our international clients. We are looking for a proactive candidate who will be managing the design process, client coordination and business development actions from our Bangkok studio to deliver multiple large scale retail, office, hospitality and residential developments in South East Asia from concept to construction. You should already be in a position of responsibility within an architectural organization and familiar with multi-tasking and management duties. Good command in English is required.Job Description / Responsibilities:
- Take responsibility for the organization of the work, team and resources for the successful delivery of the projects.
- Meet deadlines & ensure quality is achieved on projects.
- Provide assistance to the Directors for implementing the strategies and lines of action defined for SEA.
- Ensure that the team is focused on achieving high quality design, using international standards and delivering to targets.
- Coordinate any specific demands from clients with rest of consultants and technical teams.
- Assist with client requests, preparation of proposals and marketing and business development actions.
- Facilitate and organize presentations & design submissions for potential new projects.
- Review project progress, design elements, technical drawings, construction details and specifications and supervise quality regularly and periodically.
- Search for project leads and market information and identify potential opportunities.
- Establish regular contact with relevant agents, operators and consultants. Attend relevant property seminars & networking events.