GfK is currently seeking a suitable candidate to join its team to expand Retail Audit research business in consumer retail market, covering the dynamic markets with focus on existing panels such as Consumer Electronics, Household Appliance, IT, Telecom and Camera.Highlights
This is an exciting role where the candidate will be responsible for leading our entire account management team in building excellent relationships with our current clients and uplifting account servicing standards. This role also requires the candidate to develop an analysis framework that can be utilized by our account management team to provide better insights for our clients, so as to develop GfK into a trusted advisor to all our clients.Key Tasks & ResponsibilitiesAccount Servicing
- Ensure all existing clients are serviced on a regular basis according to schedule; thus achieving the highest level of client satisfaction.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with clients and other related business partners.
- Must ensure client retention through contract renewals with minimal client drop outs.
- Deliver high quality presentations to clients.
- Convincingly explain and defend the data to clients.
- Provide solutions to clients in a consultative manner; train and educate clients to maximize the data value usage.
- Has a good understanding of our clients’ business strategies, corporate practices, company structure & can demonstrate sound business acumen by providing logical, workable solutions.
- Has a proactive approach to account servicing – can anticipate client’s needs; flexible and creative in addressing client and retailer needs according to different requirements.
- Constantly reviewing, developing and uplifting client service standards of the team.
- Well versed with market trends, technological changes, consumer demands, economic developments and other happenings in the various panel industries.
- Maximize the usage of public relations potential to uplift the image of the company.
Staff Management & Development
- Acts as main coordination point with management and other departments in team.
- Assist the management in formulating, executing and coordinating tactical business plans.
- Interprets, implements and enforces company policies and procedures.
- Supervises the planning, scheduling, execution and review of work assignments.
- Responsible for the team at all times; able to prioritize and reprioritize team tasks.
- Multi task on various assignments simultaneously.
- Keeps the management regularly informed of all business issues within team.
- Trains all new staff and carries out regular performance reviews & scheduled personnel appraisals.
- Confers with management to identify, plan and develop methods and procedures to obtain greater client and staff satisfaction levels.
- Prepare and submit various management reports.
- Recommends and/or initiates personnel actions such as hiring, promotions, transfers, discharges, counselling, disciplinary measures etc.
- Participates in pro-active team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Ensure confidentiality and reliability of corporate data, proprietary information and intellectual property of the company.
- Assigns and delegates responsibilities to staff according to qualifications and aptitude.
- Guide, train and motivate team and is highly self motivated.
- Acumen toward business and organization management – thorough understanding of how the business works.
- Encourages open, honest, frank but tactful communication within team as well as with all other departments in the company.
- Overall management of staff, training and career development of staff.
- Completes special projects as assigned by the management