Our client is a Facility Management Provider with a strong presence in Asia.Report to:
General Manager ASEANDepartment:
FinanceOverview of Position:
In charge of all financial accounting, planning, tax, treasury and audit matters for the ASEAN region with regional finance team, operationally responsible for all the financial and control related issues and processes including financial reporting, budgeting, treasury, taxation and statutory compliance. An active business partner to the General Manager ASEAN. Key finance person, to ensure business plans are delivered and financial targets are met. Also responsible for ensuring that systems and controls are in place and there is a high degree of compliance, internal and external.Key Responsibilities:
- Assist in formulating the company's future direction and supporting tactical initiatives
- Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans
- Develop financial and tax strategies
- Initiating and preparing the capital request and budgeting processes. Work closely with the ASEAN finance teams and the business plans.
- Develop performance measures and monitoring systems that support the company's strategic direction include Driving Business Performance, Decision Support and Compliance work.
- Ensuring that financial reporting and planning for the business is reliable, timely and effective while also taking proper consideration of short to medium term risk and business needs.
- Preparing the monthly and annual financial reports and analysis
- Completing all financial activities on time and processing all financial information of the ASEAN companies
- Report financial results and information requirement for the board of directors.
- Monitor all open legal issues involving the company, and legal issues affecting the industry
- Implementing and managing necessary accounting controls with regard to the financial data in the Business Control and Financial systems.
- Maintain appropriate insurance coverage
- Ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements
- Ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government agencies
- Improve business processes within the organization with focus on risk management in areas of project costing, client profitability and automation
- Report risk issues to the audit committee of the board of directors.
- Maintain relations with external auditors and investigate their findings and recommendations
- Monitor cash balances and cash forecasts. Implement a robust receivables management and monitoring system. Optimise cash flows and for the ASEAN region.
- Management of debt financing and equity financing
- Participate in conference calls with the investment community
- Maintain banking relationships and represent the company with investment
bankers and investors
- Manage potential Merging and Acquisitions