To generate extensive marketing communication plan and strategies and to participate in the supervision and execution of marketing communication activities including digital marketing, ATL and BTL for existing and potential clients.Accountability
To work together with COO/Creative Directors/Head of Brand Communication/Strategic Partner to develop design solutions of advertising and marketing campaign based on the brand strategy.Tasks
- To formulate basic layout design or presentation approach and specifies material details, such as style and size of type, photographs, graphics, animation, video, and sound.
- To review and approves art materials, copy materials, and proofs of printed copy developed by staff members.
- To manage own accounts and projects, working within budget and scheduling requirements.
- Confers with creative, art, copywriting, or production department heads to discuss client requirements and presentation concepts and to coordinate creative activities.
- To present final layouts to clients for approval.
- Confers with clients to determine objectives, budget, background information, and presentation approaches, styles, and techniques.
- Whenever necessary to hire, train, and direct staff members who develop design concepts into art layouts or who prepare layouts for printing.
- To review illustrative material to determine if it conforms to standards and specifications.
- Whenever necessary to attend photo shoots and printing sessions to ensure that the products needed are obtained.