This is a key role within the organization therefore the successful candidate must be able to demonstrate a wealth of logistics management experience in a high volume environment. A solid understanding of logistics,transport, warehousing and production in fundamental to the success of this operations.
The successful candidate will have experience in a similar storage or distribution function within a manufacturing environment and be able to demonstrate the drive and ability to take the next step in their career. You will have the ability and determination to progress urgent jobs to meet customer needs and possess excellent decision making skills in order to meet tight deadlines. An understanding of manufacturing software systems such as SMS or MRP would be a distinct advantage to this job.
The Incumbent Will Have To Fulfill The Following Requirements
- Minimum possess a Bachelor degree in Logistics Management or Business Administration.
- At least 5-6 years experience in logistics management, planning and control.
- Knowledge of 'Dangerous Good' Classification shipment and packing sizes.
- Knowledge of customs laws and regulations in South East Asia region.
- Experience in supply chain portfolio within the manufacturing industry.
- Proficient in English, BM and Chinese/Mandarin.