Aquaculture R&D Centre Manager-Vietnam
We are delighted to present you this exciting managerial role to lead an Aquaculture Research and Development Facility in Vietnam. Our client, a European global leader in the Animal Nutrition industry with core strength among them are complete feed, animal health, pet care and aquaculture. Our client has been massively expanding in Asia region, as one of their 3 key development regions globally, by establishing 3 new plants and a logistic facility in Asian countries. Due to the rapid expansion, our client is currently looking forward to hire an Aquaculture R&D Centre Manager based in Ho Chi Minh Vietnam.This will be a very big opportunity to step up by building high performing teams and managing the entire Research and Development Facility in Research and Development activities, asset management, Human Resources and liaise with key partners to deliver excellent service. This role reports to Vietnam Research and Development Director.Being the Aquaculture R&D Centre Manager Vietnam key role will include:
- You will be managing and lead the R&D team to execute R&D plan successfully.
- Manage the R&D facility to ensure that all the operation process is aligned with corporate policy.
- Lead the trial protocol design, execution, result interpretation and dissemination to external parties in seminars, workshop or when necessary.
- Represent the company to local authorities and surrounding community.
- Involved in Human Resources aspects of the Centre: develop training program, ensure safety procedures of the facility, recruiting new staffs, etc.