Under the supervision of the financial advisor of the Heart Institute Director, the analytical accountant will work closely with the accounting department in order to create, and then monthly update the Cost accounting reportings.
Main activities :
- Understand all IT processes to identify the source of the accounting entries
- Determined in which analytical department the accounting entry should be divided/booked
- Create an analytical Profit&Loss Report
- Automatize a monthly analytical P&L Report
- Prepare the half yearly reporting to the Supervisory Board in relation with the Financial Advisor
- Any other task asked by the Financial Advisor