Office premises find new offices, manage office leasing, oversee office design/decoration/cleanliness/tidiness, organize workstation layouts, seating plans, prepare workstations for new staff, order furniture/computers/desks, liaise with building management companies for building quality service, update list of motorbikes/cars monthly. En-sure facilities meet environmental, health and security standards and comply with government regulations.
- Internal processes analyze internal processes and recommend and implement policy and procedural changes to improve operations (such as supply changes or records disposal).
- Office supplies manage the procurement/distribution/storage of office supplies as well as coffee/tea/drinking wa-ter supplies and distribution.
- Asset Management - (includes all property excluding IT hardware) in charge of the coding of all assets, manage-ment of assets according to the ISO procedures and asset maintenance.
- Insurance - manage office all risk insurance cover, co-ordinate on claims, provide updated list of assets to insur-ance provider(s).
- Events organization/management manage events including suppliers, VIP clients, an-nual company gathering, staff gatherings, travel arrangements, staff lunches, etc.
- Expatriates ensure timely availability of visas, support with flat finding/rental agreements, setting up utilities, etc.
- Meetings oversee management meeting rooms, set-up, tidiness, chair availabil-ity/arrangement, co-ordinate with IT on Skype/presentation set up.
- Utilities 1) Phone/internet bills timely reconciliation and payment (including checking with employees on appropriateness of usage, arranging for payment by employees of their share, payment of phone/internet bills and 2)Taxi/transport bills timely reconciliation and payment (including reimbursement against receipts for employees).
- Mail oversee the management/distribution/collection of all courier/post in/out of the group. (Courier ensure all post mail in/out is delivered correctly/timely at reasonable cost, reconcile monthly courier bills (national and interna-tional) and Post manage prompt distribution/collection of postal items).
- General maintenance arrange for fixing, changing, adding to office provision.
- Health and safety arrange regular fire drills, inspection of fire exits to ensure they are kept clear, ensure work-place safety and provides staff training.
- External relations - maintain working relationship with local police (parking near offices), office location security.
- Staff management develop the capability of his/her team of Office Managers/Administrative Assistants across the Group through training, coaching, mentoring, teambuilding to continuously enhance service delivery and further the development of individual team members. Set goals and deadlines for the department and KPIs for his/her team.
- Suppliers manage all suppliers including cleaning service contracts.
- Point of contact for deliveries, suppliers, general enquiries.
- Budget plan, administer and control the Admin budget.
- Records in charge of filing, maintain, storage and retrieval of records.
- Distribution lists/staff directory support the Group in communications with staff by compiling and managing dis-tribution lists according to needs of the Group Management. Also, compile and manage the staff directory to facili-tate ease of contact between staff/management.