Leads process improvements:
- ?Ensures the smooth operation of RTR and PTP work streams cross-functionally and coordinate with RPOs
- Manages and supervise statutory accounts by managing financial statement and monthly closing including reviews Journals posted by accountants and Shared Service Centre according to the GLOwner Matrix, ad hoc month end closing reporting
- Provides local management with timely and effective management accounts, performs and reviews monthly reporting such as BFC reporting to Global, adjusts the variance between VAS and IFRS Group Accounting Manual and based on the list of adjustments provided by KPMG annually.
- Deals with routine accounting problems, reporting complex situations to Finance Controller, provides guidance to juniors.
- Controls intercompany recharges.
- Coordinates the annual audit of financial records with Controls Assurance &Risk Management controller /external auditors
- Manages ad-hoc queries, G/L master data issues, accounting treatment, cost center creation and pricing.
- Assist Financial Controller in administers design and implementation of financial information systems; seeks ways to improve financial reporting and controls.
- Take personal accountability to embed the highest standards in compliance, control and ethics
- Manages and review Annual Fixed Asset verifications or physical inventories
- Clear open item management timely
- Finance Director, Finance Controller, Commercial finance team
- Regional BPOs,DBSC, BSSC and SSC
- All internal functions
- Internal, External auditorsand consultants
Key Performance Indicators:
- On time and accurate report delivery
- Financial statement/Reporting
- Ensure CARM exercise done for DVL and VSW
- Others agreed in P4G yearly