Our client is an international company that has strong presence globally. They are known for their advance clean solutions and products such as warewashing, cleaning and disinfection, waste management and etc, specifically caters to foodservice and healthcare sectors. Responsibilities:?
- Report to Managing Director, the successful candidate will undertake the financial administration of Malaysian office to improve the efficiency and maximise the profitability
- Analyse business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Analyse and manage financial accounts review, including half yearly and annual budgets and forecast review.
- Supervise finance operations transactions to ensure accounting transactions are properly authorized and accurate.
- Develop and maintain compliance with internal procedures, financial policies, corporate governance and statutory requirements and updates.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Provide guidance and advice in accounting policies, treatments and solutions Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Close liaison with authorities, bankers, and auditors.