The Account Manager is responsible for the maximization of the account penetration and profitable growth of IA and DT.
Represent IA and DT in all sales/strategic activities (e.g. acquisition of complex and customer specific solutions) and act as interface between the customer and the internal IA and DT's organization. Additionally he/she acts as the advocate for the customer's interests and shows a personal long term commitment for his/her customer.
The Account Manager drives the account development and pushes the opportunities by:
- Developing a strategic partnership and establishing relationships with the appropriate customer's key decision makers, executives, CxOs and ensuring access to the account for IA and DT Business Units, combining the know-how and forming the communication hub
- Developing an account development strategy for IA and DT including:
- Setting a long-term goal for IA and DT in the Account
- Developing and modifying the Customer development Plan to achieve this goal
- Identifying the opportunities and levers which make up the plan (CDP)
- Engaging the IA and DT Management and agreeing with them to develop, sell and deliver complete solutions
- Leading, coordinating and motivating the supporting Units(e.g. Product Management and Service) and the associated management in order to achieve a significant and profitable business growth for IA/DT with that customer focusing on:
- New business fields.
- Cross selling.
- Products, systems, solutions Service.
- Establishing business alliances with major System Integrators and partners to penetrate the customer.
- Identify new partners for IA/DT
The Account Manager is supported by IA/DT's Business Units and VSS, RC Management and the regional Business Development. He/she operates on the basis of the closed loop Sales Systematic (Sales Systematic handbook).