Position Reports to:
Global Products Products Group – Country Manager in Vietnam Role Description:
We are looking for a permanent team playerindividual to join our Global Products Products Group team within at Korn Ferry Hay GroupVietnam as an Account Manager role. This individual should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will is excited about gaining broad experience in various aspects of Human Resources. Technical skills, analytical skills and commercial experience is preferred.
Whilst bringing some previously acquired technical skills, there is usually limited prior analyzing or commercial experience. The mMain objective of this role is to growing the number of participants in salary database, and manageing key accounts, seeking opportunities for product lines across Pay and Engagement to meet or exceed clients’ requirements to unlock theirour clients’ people potential.Primary Duties:
Learning and Development
- Be accountable for aggressively growing the number of participants in salary survey database.
- Be responsible for pProactively expanding client portfolio and seek ing for opportunities to get product lines across Pay and Engagement to meet or exceed clents’ requirements for unlock our clients’ ing their people potential.
- Manage and support local and multinational clients, assigned by Global Products Products Group Country Manager.
- Be accountable for clients’ satisfaction of Products Group range of product lines.
- Be responsible for maintaining and growing quality client portfolio.
- Be responsible for assuring client delivery, mainly in Pay and Engagement projects.
- Be responsible for leading a team of 1 -or 2 analysts to:
- Prepare standard analyses, tables, charts, reports and presentations from agreed templates
- Identify the gaps or missing data in our employee benefit policy questionnaires collected from clients
- Generate job coding for several Job Families based on Hay Group Global Job Model in our databases for various clients and work closely with other Analysts on job coding
- Perform background research about on countries where Hay Group does not have presencewe do not have a presence
- Perform job mapping for salary benchmarking analysis.
- Attract new salary survey participants, collect Data Collection Kits and job mapping / coding.
- Assist Global Products Group Country Manager in developing brand compliant proposals, bidding document for clients.
- Attend client meetings with other Account Mangers, Business Development Managerers, and Global Products Group - Country Manager where they get to meet the HR and Compensation and Benefits professionals from various sectors and gain knowledge about corporate world.
- Strengthen their your knowledge about on Global Products Products Group (Pay, Talent, and Engagement) and various aspects of Human Resources.
- Understanding the wider Korn Ferry Hay Group perspective by havingthrough weekly meetings with managers from Advisory Services and Global Products Products Group within Korn Ferry Hay Group.