Reporting to the Managing Director, your primary function will be to develop with dynamism the sales of projects and added value solutions to Key Industrial Accounts using various combinations of our very broad products and services portfolio (software, CAD/CAM equipment, training, consulting, services contract), while respecting the sales internal policy and rules.
- Achieve and exceed his sales objectives
by actively developing the business through a constant pipeline build up with existing and new accounts
- Find new prospects
- Develop and manage long term customer relationship and strengthen the existing business through regular customer reviews
- Define accurate account plan per customer
- Define and implement sales strategy per account/opportunities
- Manage the sales cycle of added value propositions
(including professional services – training and consulting – and recurrent maintenance contracts) from lead to close:
- Opportunity detection
- Opportunity qualification and evaluation,
- Solution definition – Presentation - Quotation - Proposal drafting
- Negotiation and closing, ensuring all T&C are defined according to our standards
- Work closely with the marketing to develop an extensive knowledge base of all the local Apparel/Fashion and Furniture industry
, including key players and their current application and technology footprint, buying process, compelling events, political environment and strategies.