Ho Chi Minh City + 40% business travels to customers sites.
Reporting to the Managing Director of Lectra Vietnam, your primary function will be to develop with dynamism the sales of projects and added value solutions to Key Industrial Accounts
using various combinations of the Lectra’s very broad products and services portfolio (software, CAD/CAM equipment, training, consulting, services contract), while respecting the sales internal policy and rules.
You are loyal to your customers
. You always put them first and have a genuine interest in their well-being. You do your best and never settle for good enough
. You aim high with the clear objective to deliver flawlessly. Least but not the last, you are passionate about innovation
– not only in your personal life, but also in your professional one – to help your customers improve their performance today and become as future-proof as possible.RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
TOP REASONS TO WORK WITH US
- Achieve and exceed his sales objectives by actively developing the business through a constant pipeline build up with existing and new accounts
- Find new prospects
- Develop and manage long term customer relationship and strengthen the existing business through regular customer reviews
- Define accurate account plan per customer
- Define and implement sales strategy per account/opportunities
- Manage the sales cycle of added value propositions (including professional services – training and consulting – and recurrent maintenance contracts) from lead to close:
- Opportunity detection
- Opportunity qualification and evaluation,
- Solution definition – Presentation - Quotation - Proposal drafting
- Negotiation and closing, ensuring all T&C are defined according to our standards
- Work closely with the marketing to develop an extensive knowledge base of all the local Apparel/Fashion and Furniture industry, including key players and their current application and technology footprint, buying process, compelling events, political environment and strategies.
- World leader in integrated technology solutions - CAD/CAM and PLM
- Stable company with career stability and growth
- Great company culture, friendly staff, supportive managers
- 1 week full-expenses-paid training in France in your first 3 months