We are looking for Account Managers that love details! Our ideal Account Managers are the ones that deal in the precise details that no one else in the agency has the stomach for. They live for it. The Mirum Account Manager will manage a client Account, with the leadership of a rock-star, but they will do it without micromanagement or handholding. Our ideal PM will also be facing clients on a day-to-day basis ensuring that their needs are met.
We are looking for team oriented, collaborative people to keep the projects on time, on budget, on quality and on strategy. We know it sounds like a lot, but for a super-rock-star interactive Account Manager, it’s as easy as counting one two three. Does this sound like you? If so, let us here from you.
· Managing a team of Account Executives, Interns and Peers
· Drafting, Budgeting and crafting Scopes of Work, Schedules, Cost Estimates and Project/Engagement Documentation
· Leading and enabling proposals and ongoing engagement needs with Clients.
· Enabling multi-disciplinary teams to generate innovative, strategically sound project plans.
Managing schedules and planning that resoundingly support success for everyone you interact with.
· Interfacing with Executive management in caring for the overall health of assigned clients.
· Assessing client needs quickly and team challenges proactively to create and enable effective solutions quickly.
· Managing the production process with teams and clients and the tracking of deadlines.
· Working with inspiration, and be inspired by other developers
· Being involved in projects from brainstorm to delivery
· Must be able to speak English and Vietnamese fluently.
· At least 2 years Account management experience including Account plan development and resource management in an Advertising/Marketing/Digital Agency.
· Must be highly detail-oriented and experienced in running to a project schedule.
· Prior digital agency experience is preferred
· Exposure to estimating and scoping interactive, rich media projects and applications
· Basic understanding of digital disciplines (creative, technology, user experience, strategy.)
· Understanding of deadlines, budget management and deliverables
· Understanding of interactive technologies and interactive media formats
· Excellent client service skills
· Demonstrable strategic thinking skills
· Ability to manage multiple project initiatives and to work collectively with an off-site team of resources
Proven client and team management expertise
· Ability to move from analysis to concept and persuasively introduce new ideas
· Excellent understanding and familiarity with interactive marketing
· Proven track record of successfully managing and growing Client relationships
· Major Agency and/or Client experience
· Demonstrable appreciation for great creative work
· Excellent written and presentation skills
· Entrepreneurial instincts or experience
· Challenge your limits every day in a fast growing company
· Competitive benefit package
· Dynamic, international and friendly working environment
· Great opportunities in developing career pathway
· Up to 16 full paid leave days/per year
· Extra health care insurance
· Company trip, a lot of parties and fun, and different type of bonuses are provided