Starseed is a digital communication agency, which provides a wide range of services to insure our client’s genuine and cohesive message, but also to have an efficient and innovative strategy.
We build virtual communities, we create original content and designs, we develop innovative websites and applications, we produce commercials and corporate films, and we organize events and launch brands activation. More than just a communication agency, most of our services have a sales impact that can be evaluated. Position overview:
The Account Manager serves as the primary business contact for the client and is responsible for client satisfaction. The Account Manager is expected to consistently provide excellent customer service to accounts, as well as represent client needs and goals within the organization to ensure quality. In addition, the Account Manager should build relationships with clients to encourage new and repeat business opportunities. Responsibilities
- Develop proposals to answers potential clients’ needs and reach new contracts.
- Nurturing positive business relationships with existing clients.
- Achieving performance targets given by Board of Directors.
- Collaborating with the design and IT teams to ensure actions are executed on time, on budget and with the expected quality.
- Imagine and develop campaigns and actions to meet clients’ objective.
- Holding regular meetings with clients to review performance, and propose recommendations & optimization.
- Collaborate with admin team to manage paperwork such as contracts and invoices.
- Recruiting and training new account executives.