The Account Manager serves as the primary business contact for the client and is responsible for client satisfaction. The Account Manager is expected to consistently provide excellent customer service to accounts, as well as represent client needs and goals within the organization to ensure quality. In addition, the Account Manager should build relationships with clients to encourage new and repeat business opportunities. Responsibilities
- Nurturing positive business relationships with existing clients.
- Achieving performance targets given by Board of Directors.
- Collaborating with the design and IT teams to ensure actions are executed on time, on budget and with the expected quality.
- Imagine and develop campaigns and actions to meet clients’ objective.
- Holding regular meetings with clients to review performance, and propose recommendations & optimization.
- Recruiting and training new account executives.