Our client is a building information modeling (BIM) consultancy company based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam which is providing BIM solutions for the entire building industry in Vietnam from strategies to implementation to consulting and technology of multi-scale projects through the utilization of the effective BIM process in order to achieve superior international standards in terms of production, quality and value for clients.
Purpose: Manage assigned projects to make sure the progresses are on time and in budget.PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Compose proposal
- Cooperate and support Modellers in creating 3D model based on building 2D Cad drawing, clash detecting report, stimulating construction schedule.
- Cooperate and assist BIM Manager in building – up, maintaining, utilizing library family, template for project BIM model.
- Coordinate with BIM manager in completing BIM Model procedures of each function.
- Cascade tasks to each Modellers and manage/control the progress to ensure all projects 3D Revit complete on time and meet BIM quality.
- Discuss with Manager (Division) to cascade down tasks to Modeler, control the progress.
The position will report to the BIM Manager.WORK/BUSINESS CONTACTS AND AUTHORITY
Customers / business partners and others that have influence over our business activities.
The position has both internal & external contacts where it is required to influence behavior & acceptance. While with internal contacts this can be a shared outcome oftentimes the position may find that it is required to influence & bring about agreement in conflicting situations.