Okoone is a full-service digital agency specialized in providing world-class mobile, web and digital marketing services that help companies around the world unlock market opportunities, engage their customers and accelerate their business.
Okoone was founded by two mobile and web industry veterans with the mission to offer product ideation, UI/UX design, software development and digital marketing platforms relying on proven technologies and agile development methodologies at competitive price without any compromise on quality of deliverables.
Okoone is headquartered in Hong Kong and operates a development center managed by international experts in Phnom Penh, Cambodia serving customers across the US, Europe and Asia. Okoone is currently employing 30 people and is undergoing triple-digit growth.The Role
Okoone is currently seeking for a highly motivated Senior Project Manager to deliver world-class web and mobile projects by gathering client requirements, defining market positioning, establishing business and functional scopes, envisioning technical solution, supervising UI/UX product designing and leading teams of mobile, web and QA software engineers.Responsibilities
- Establish project technical and functional specifications by gathering and validating client business and technical requirements, conducting market researches and studying business drivers.
- Supervise the design of mobile and web products’ user interface (UI) and user experience (UX) based on technical and functional specifications.
- Lead the exploration, evaluation, and design of technical solutions from a technology and system architecture standpoint with help of Solution Architects.
- Supervise the development of mobile and web projects by formulating objectives, planning project life-cycle deliverables and resource availability, preparing and maintaining specifications documents in dedicated web-based internal systems, tracking action items, conducting design and implementation reviews, researching and resolving issues, escalating issues to project stakeholders, and coordinating project with interested stakeholders.
- Ensure high-quality of project deliverables by writing and completing test plans along with QA team, and maintaining project and technical documentation when deemed necessary.
- Accomplish work requirements by orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching team members, following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards, and identifying process improvements.
- Provides project status reports by collecting, analyzing, summarizing data and trends and updating project roadmap.
- Update job knowledge by tracking technology and project management trends, participating in educational opportunities, and reading professional publications.