Okoone is a full-service digital agency specialized in providing world-class mobile, web and digital marketing services that help companies around the world unlock market opportunities, engage their customers and accelerate their business.
Okoone was founded by two mobile and web industry veterans with the mission to offer product ideation, UI/UX design, software development and digital marketing platforms relying on proven technologies and agile development methodologies at competitive price without any compromise on quality of deliverables.
Okoone is headquartered in Hong Kong and operates a development center managed by international experts in Phnom Penh, Cambodia serving customers across the US, Europe and Asia. Okoone is currently employing 35 people and is undergoing triple-digit growth.
Okoone is currently seeking for a highly motivated Senior Project Manager to deliver world-class web and mobile projects by gathering client requirements, defining market positioning, establishing business and functional scopes, envisioning technical solution, supervising UI/UX product designing and leading teams of mobile, web and QA software engineers.
• Establish project technical and functional specifications by gathering and validating client business and technical requirements, conducting market researches and studying business drivers.
• Supervise the design of mobile and web products’ user interface (UI) and user experience (UX) based on technical and functional specifications.
• Lead the exploration, evaluation, and design of technical solutions from technology and system architecture standpoints in conjunction with of Solution Architects.
• Supervise the development of mobile and web projects by formulating objectives, planning project life-cycle deliverables and resource availability, preparing and maintaining specifications documents in dedicated web-based internal systems, tracking action items, conducting design and implementation reviews, researching and resolving issues, escalating issues to project stakeholders, and coordinating project with interested stakeholders.
• Ensure high-quality of project deliverables by writing and completing test plans along with QA team, and maintaining project and technical documentation when deemed necessary.
• Accomplish work requirements by orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching team members, following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards, and identifying process improvements.
• Provides project status reports by collecting, analyzing, summarizing data and trends and updating project roadmap.
• Update job knowledge by tracking technology and project management trends, participating in educational opportunities, and reading professional publications.
• Google Analytics experience and understanding of the SEO and content audit process is a plus
• Proficiency with Linux OS command lines is a plus.
• Knowledge and experience of software versioning techniques and tools (Git)
• Experience working in a startup environment
What we offer
• Fast growing company
• High-impact and large-scale international projects
• Advanced training on development best practices, agile project management methodologies and tools
• International and multicultural working environment
• Opportunity to quickly grow strong business and technical expertise
• Competitive salary package and benefits
• Easy working hours, 5 days per week, 8 hours per day
• Interested candidates should send their CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview (face-to-face or remote via Skype)
• A portfolio of project deliveries will be asked during the interview
You should be a talented, versatile and detail-oriented Senior Project Manager with enough experience to hit the ground running (ideally between 1-5 years of experience managing mobile, web or relevant digital projects). Ideal candidates will have a can-do attitude, passion for technology, good acumen with web and mobile technologies and will be able to get up to speed quickly.
• Bachelor or Master in Computer Science or related technical fields.
• From 1 to 5 years of professional web and/or mobile project management experience across diverse application areas and technologies with proven track record of successful customer deliveries.
• Familiarity with digital deliverables, web and/or mobile design and development processes and agile software development methodologies (SCRUM / XP).
• Good understanding of backend and frontend web and/or mobile technologies and practices.
• Good understanding of modern web and/or mobile layouts, design and typography.
• Familiarity with each layer of popular web/mobile technical stacks (LAMP, MEAN…) from application architecture and system infrastructure points of view.
• Good understanding of backend (Laravel, Spring, Express.js…), frontend (Angular, React…) web development frameworks and databases (MySQL, PostGre, MongoDB…).
• Understanding of Content Management Systems (CMS) - such as WordPress, Drupal, Magento, Prestashop - in terms of assembling pages, uploading content and media, adding metatags, creating forms, etc…
• Good understanding of QA testing process in terms of testing pages on different devices and browsers, checking links, checking functionality and managing bug tracking list to ensure all issues are resolved prior to launch.
• Interest in envisioning and positioning digital products across various industries by unveiling market opportunities
• Stellar organizational, task management and communication skills.
• Good level of spoken and written English to communicate in an international environment.
• Ability to be flexible, learn quickly, and work within a cross-cultural teams of stakeholders and teams of software engineers.